Injured in a hit and run?
December 14, 2018
If you’ve been injured by a motorist who didn’t stop and can’t be traced, you can still get compensation. Our personal injury solicitors can help you make a claim to the Motor Insurers Bureau if you are:
- A pedestrian run over by speeding car
- A pedestrian run over on a Zebra crossing
- A cyclist hit by a car which doesn’t stop
- A motorcyclist forced to drop his bike because a car pulls out of a side road
- A motorist hit by another car which doesn’t stop to exchange details and you weren’t able to get the registration number
- Anyone injured skidding on oil or diesel spilled on the road if it’s clear it came from an untraced vehicle
- Anyone injured by an untraced driver
Our personal injury solicitors can help you get compensation under the MIB Untraced Drivers Agreement.
Make sure you report the accident to the Police at the earliest possible time and then contact our personal injury solicitors who will be happy to help you make a claim.
The information contained in this article is intended for general guidance only. It provides useful information but it is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice as the articles do not take into account specific circumstances. So do please Contact US for legal advice on the issues raised.