Do you have the right tools for the job or have you been injured trying to “make do”?
Compensation Claims for Defective Equipment
Does your employer assess the job and buy the right equipment to enable you to work safely?
Does your employer inspect the tools and equipment regularly to make sure it is still up to the job?
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 require employers to supply you with suitable equipment which is in good condition.
Injuries frequently occur due to:
- Ladders collapsing because they aren’t strong enough
- Ladders which are too small or don’t reach
- Hammers or other hand tools snapping because they are old or of poor quality
- Chains breaking because they are old and worn
- Making do with the wrong tools or equipment to save money or time
Our Personal Injury Lawyers have successfully recovered compensation for many clients injured by defective equipment or inadequate tools and our lawyers can help you get the money you need to get you back on your feet.